Tanaka Sanjiro Co.,Ltd. company was originated in 1887 as a retailer of bolting cloth made of silk. Owners of water mills, then the mainstream of flour milling, were their customers. Nylon began to replace silk in the 1950’s. It was used to make plankton nets, among various other products. Tanaka Sanjiro took the opportunity and focused on products used in aquaculture and fisheries enhancement projects, and later expanded their business outside Japan as the demand for their highly specialized products increased overseas and as the demand for highly specialized products from overseas increased in Japan. The company has since been actively participating in various tradeshows throughout the world to share their information and products with the world market.
President Hiroshi Tanaka
Capital 10 million yen